Homes Across the Country are Selling Fast
posted by: George Sykes | Broker/Realtor Worth Clark Realty | Tuesday October 22, 2019
- The National Association of REALTORS® surveyed their members for the release of their Confidence Index.
- The REALTORS® Confidence Index is a key indicator of housing market strength based on a monthly survey sent to over 50,000 real estate practitioners. Practitioners are asked about their expectations for home sales, prices, and market conditions.
- Homes across the country are selling quickly, in an average of just 31 days.
- 49% of homes sold in less than a month.
posted by: BNI BiG | Wednesday October 2, 2019
Time to shred those old papers and documents. BNI BiG referral group is hosting The Shred Truck
from 12noon to 3pm this Saturday October 5, 2019.
Location: Edison's in Edwardsville, Illinois
Event is free. Accepting $5 donations to "The Good Samaritan House" in Granite City.
2019 Employee Health Fair
posted by: W. Robert Stewart, MCS Companies | Tuesday September 17, 2019
The MCS Companies-Midwest is sponsoring an EMPLOYEE HEALTH FAIR for the EMPLOYEES of the City of Ofallon, City of Fairview Heights, and Members of the Ofallon-Shiloh Chamber of Commerce.
September Real Estate by the Numbers
posted by: George Sykes, Broker, Worth Clark Realty | Sunday September 15, 2019
Wednesday September 11, 2019
“What separates us from the animals, what separates us from the chaos, is our ability to mourn people we’ve never met.” —David Levithan, Love is the Higher Law
A Recession Does Not Equal a Housing Crisis
posted by: George Sykes, Broker, Worth Clark Realty | Tuesday September 10, 2019
- There is plenty of talk in the media about a pending economic slowdown.
- The good news is, home values actually increased in 3 of the last 5 U.S. recessions, and decreased by less than 2% in the 4th.
- Many experts predict a potential recession is on the horizon. However, housing will not be the trigger, and home values will still continue to appreciate. It will not be a repeat of the crash in the 2008 housing market.
Wondering when to list a home in Belleville?
posted by: George Sykes, Broker, Worth Clark Realty | Tuesday June 11, 2019
I have always heard it was best to purchase a car on the last day of the month because reps and dealerships are trying to hit their numbers. And I do know that Real Estate transactions pick up speed going into the summer, but not sure I have ever thought about the absoute best days to list. ATTOM Data Solutions took a look. Here is what we found:
Own a home in Belleville: How Homeownership Delivers Unsurpassed Family Wealth
posted by: George Sykes, Broker, Worth Clark Realty | Wednesday June 5, 2019
There are many financial benefits to homeownership, but probably none more important than its ability to create family wealth. How Housing Matters is a joint project of the Urban Land Institute and the MacArthur Foundation. It is an online resource for research and information on how homeownership contributes to individual and community success.
Their article, The First Rung on the Ladder to Economic Opportunity Is Housing, explains the importance of homeownership to a family’s financial health. In that article, they simply stated:
“The ladder to economic success can stretch only so high without the asset-building power of homeownership.”
Later in life, this wealth is crucial…
Search Tool is Always On
posted by: George Sykes | June 4, 2019
Local Search is built into every page of belleville365.com . The search bar is located top and center of this page. As you type, possible search matches begin to appear. You should see local businesses, business categories and products and services. Try it out.
Nothing matters but the weekend
... from a Tuesday point of view.
Welcome Back belleville365.com | June 4, 2019
New belleville365.com is active.
posted by: George Sykes | June 4, 2019
Update: Success. As of June 3, the new site is active.
New features will continue to be added over the next week. Enjoy.
Time for a reboot.
Time for a true Local Search Engine.
Time for a website that aligns with the community.
Welcome home to belleville365.com
created by wildfire internet